Coastal bliss nonstop adventure for the whole family
Nestled within the Mayan paradise of Mexico’s Riviera Maya, Grand Bahia Principe Tulum’s naturally exotic surroundings create a lush backdrop for a vibrant resort with an array of family-friendly activities.
- Access to the à la carte restaurants of the Grand Bahia Principe Coba, except buffets. Guest can use the Buffet of the own Hotel.
- Access to entreteiment and relax services at Grand Bahia Principe Coba
- International entertainment programs for adults and children (day and night)
- Children’s activities in the Mini-Club (4-12 years)
- 1 hour free each day of an activity of your choice: paddle surf, tennis, snorkeling, catamarans, kayaks, or bicycles
- Sports: soccer, basketball, volleyball, boogie boards, gym, aerobics, stretching, and scuba diving equipment for the pool
- Local taxes and tips
- Snack Bar with traditional American food and snacks, open 24 hours a day
- 3 á la carte dinners in restaurants per week of stay (reservation and formal dress required, pants and shirt for men)
- Free entry to the nightclub at “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks included
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby (one hour per day and per device)