- Meet with employers
- Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products, with a diverse global workforce of more than 77,000 people. It is one of our greatest strengths and the key to our success as a company. Our priority is to attract, support and keep with us diverse and unique individuals. We are committed to being a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We’re dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products. It’s the biggest shift in our history. For the highest standards of excellence in employee conditions, this year Philip Morris Lithuania and Philip Morris Baltic again received „Top Employer Lithuania”, and Philip Morris International - „Top Employer Europe” and „Top Employer Global“ certificates.
We are looking for you!
We are looking for 1st-4th year students and/or recent graduates from technological or business universities.
Internships available in various fields, e.g. marketing & sales, finance, commercial, operations, other (positions depend on locations – Vilnius, Klaipėda, Riga, Tallinn).
You can see all available positions from end of March - early April, 2021 by visiting www.pmi.com/careers
Work at Philip Morris International
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.