- Exhibition Centre
- Kids and Family 2020
- Baby is Coming!
- Why aren't you rich enough to buy a cheap thing?
- Thinking about how to make your event memorable?
- Tervise tulevikule tuleb mõelda praegu
- Micro Dental Care - What Is It?
- Swinger Party - takes thing up a notch!
- Gamers Guild - lauamänge igale maitsele
- Lihtne viis, mis aitab lapsel areneda
- Escape Room
- 10 ways to relieve runny nose
- You don't need to be afraid of gluten
- How to support and engage a child
- 7 reasons to drink coffee
- Not a morning person?
- Against influenza with refreshing smoothie
- Silmatera Optika
- Odav Print
- Estmedica Kliinik
- 5 signs that you don't drink enough water
- Tips for Keeping Your Teeth Healthy
- Teach your child to be smart with money
- Stream from Kids and Family
- Sports Club Reval Sport
- Superhoidjad | Babysitters
- Eesti Allergialiit
- Ajakiri Vegan
- Kiusamisest Vabaks!
- Lelu.ee | Интернет-магазин детских товаров
- Targalt Internetis
- Lastefoto | Photography
- Villapai | Baby products
- Linea | Mammababy |Natural body care products
- Tipa-Tapa Mängutuba
- Kingaklubi.ee | Shoes for the whole family
- Kids and Family Hall
- Development and recreation for the child
- Mother`s health
- Children's hygiene
- Children's publications
"East Tallinn Central Hospital is a people-centred hospital in Tallinn. Our competence positively influences Estonian citizens' health as well as the availability of healthcare services. The hospital is the leader in modernising Estonian healthcare." So says Dr Ralf Allikvee of East Tallinn Central Hospital.
Its different areas of medicine are divided between seven individual clinics: the Diagnostic Clinic, the Clinic of Internal Medicine, the Eye Clinic, the Women’s Clinic, the Surgery Clinic, the Clinic of Medical Rehabilitation and the Long-Term Nursing Clinic. The clinics include the centres and departments of these specialties. Medical operations are supported by the administration and services of the hospital.
Ravi 18, Tallinn