- Online Event Centre
- | To Read...
- Virtual events are the new trend of 2021
- Why you should start talking to visitors
- Choose where to study without leaving your home...
- 4 bonuses for the visitor of the online exhibition for which he is grateful
- Survival test during the coronavirus crisis: who won?
- Video conferencing
- How to present a company at an online exhibition?
- What is Webinar?
- What are online events?
- Onlineexpo overview
- Online Events as Marketing Channel
- Blunders Exhibitors Make
- Job Fairs on COVID-19 period
- Virtual tours of the natural wonders
- Exhibition Industry Heading to the Internet
- The Future of Small Companies Hides in Digital
- Exhibitions just a click away
- The New Era of Online Exhibitions
- OnlineExpo Opening
Articles and tips
In the media coverage section, we have gained useful reading both for the visitor and exposition of the virtual exhibition.
On February 18, the exhibition "Education and Career 2021" started and this year the event was released for the first time in an online format. If the offline event, which lasted 3 days, has already ended, the online exhibition is still working and will last until the end of April! The offline event was held in Minsk, but who said that information about universities is not relevant for applicants from other countries...
Often the business expos make some blunders, as a result of which, instead of creating a good effect on the visitors, a wrong impression is created.
Increase your future sales from Expos by avoiding and correcting the following ten Tradeshow blunders:
1. Not Having An Eye-Catching Headline At The Expo
If your booth does not have an attention grabbing a headline, then make it catchy and attractive. Your prospects...
Article referred from: oecdedutoday.com
Job and career fairs in times of COVID-19 crisis
With the coronavirus crisis spreading, Estonian job fairs have been cancelled for the first half of 2020. While employers and officials at the PES, who had been preparing regional job fairs for months, were disappointed, it became clear that an alternative solution was needed quickly. Despite the crisis driving many employers...
Due to restrictions caused by the pandemic, possibility to visit wild nature objects was banned. According to a study carried out by Estonian and Swedish scientists, the satisfaction from a virtual tour of sites with nature is influenced by people and depends from their age as well as their educational level.
Virtual tours help to reduce the environmental damage caused by tourists. For example, the Piusa Caves in...