- Online Event Centre
- | To Read...
- Virtual events are the new trend of 2021
- Why you should start talking to visitors
- Choose where to study without leaving your home...
- 4 bonuses for the visitor of the online exhibition for which he is grateful
- Survival test during the coronavirus crisis: who won?
- Video conferencing
- How to present a company at an online exhibition?
- What is Webinar?
- What are online events?
- Onlineexpo overview
- Online Events as Marketing Channel
- Blunders Exhibitors Make
- Job Fairs on COVID-19 period
- Virtual tours of the natural wonders
- Exhibition Industry Heading to the Internet
- The Future of Small Companies Hides in Digital
- Exhibitions just a click away
- The New Era of Online Exhibitions
- OnlineExpo Opening
How to present a company at an online exhibition?
One of the main prerequisites for a successful online event presentation is proper planning of the virtual booth. To do this, it is necessary to use various technical capabilities of the platform, constantly change information and offers, as well as present yourself in various exhibition halls. In preparation, consider an individual approach to the creation of a stand in order to visually stand out from competitors. With the help of your stand, create an impression that will match your company's image.
Consider the content of your downloads depending on whether they are aimed at business partners or ordinary visitors.
Be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to write promotional articles that have “powerful” content. In your article, post useful content that will bring more people to your stand. Be authoritative in your statements - everyone wants advice from a professional in their field!
• text part, expert articles, photos, video and audio
• PDF materials
• 3D shooting, 3D models
• chat bot (virtual assistant)
• interviews with experts
• keyword search function
• section "Special offers"
• fast navigation
• "Frequently Asked Questions" contact details
• clicks on links (traffic)
• transitions from the contact details of the visit
• Special offers
• collection of contact information of visitors
• stand evaluation (for visitors)
• exchange of business cards
• survey form
• function "share" geographic location (map)