- Online Event Centre
- | To Read...
- Virtual events are the new trend of 2021
- Why you should start talking to visitors
- Choose where to study without leaving your home...
- 4 bonuses for the visitor of the online exhibition for which he is grateful
- Survival test during the coronavirus crisis: who won?
- Video conferencing
- How to present a company at an online exhibition?
- What is Webinar?
- What are online events?
- Onlineexpo overview
- Online Events as Marketing Channel
- Blunders Exhibitors Make
- Job Fairs on COVID-19 period
- Virtual tours of the natural wonders
- Exhibition Industry Heading to the Internet
- The Future of Small Companies Hides in Digital
- Exhibitions just a click away
- The New Era of Online Exhibitions
- OnlineExpo Opening
What is Webinar?
Webinar means an online seminar or video conference through an online platform with opportunities for communication, questions and sharing of materials.
The webinar is held for product and service presentations, lectures, master classes or seminars. You can talk about any topic that is currently relevant. It's a great way to get the word out, gather data, find leads, and get to know your audience.
Webinars are suitable not only for large but also for small companies. Even if your team consists of one person, you can still reach 100, 500, 1000 people at once. People easily agree to register and leave their data, which you can use in the future. They are interested in learning about your experience, service or product. This is the first a step towards a sale.
The OnlineExpo platform allows you to host events that contain video formats such as live broadcasts or pre-recorded videos.
- Create a presentation recording that is available at any time without additional applications and sites
- Download presentation materials (PDF, PPTX, etc.)
- Promotion of VIP speakers or sponsors
- Open statistics of views and file downloads
- Conducting polls
- Getting feedback through site forms
- Ask questions in chats
- Exchange business cards
- Use systems for ordering goods / services and booking for direct sales
- Select interface language
- Select access levels
- Choose levels of paid access
- Do not limit the period of events
- Indicate success of metrics