Register for the fair
Why to participate?
BRING YOUR COMPANY TO THE SCREEN!
The virtual Job and Career Fair of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund will be held for the 5th time. In the spring, 28,000 people visited the fair. In addition to announcing vacancies, the fair is a good opportunity for you to introduce your company and the possibilities of working in the company. So you can fill vacancies with suitable employees. Design a unique virtual exhibition booth, where:
- Highlight job and internship offers;
- Be available in a convenient chat for those interested to answer questions on an ongoing basis;
- Organise online meetings and interviews;
- Invite interested parties to get acquainted with the company on a virtual house tour or with photos / videos.
Choose the right combination of the above or plan something completely new! Participation is very simple – fill in the registration form below.
Throughout the process, you will be supported in substantive and technical matters by the team of Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund and OnlineExpo.
Nb! An employer participating in the fair must have at least one job offer added to the portal of the Unemployment Insurance Fund (www.tootukassa.ee). Publication of job offers and participation in the fair is FREE.
You can register for the fair until September 12.
Guide to build a Stand
- How do I enter the OnlineExpo environment?
- How do I add information to my booth and make changes/updates?
- How do I change the name of an existing booth?
- How do I add a subtitle/slogan/motto? What is it?
- What should I write in the main text field?
- How do I add a promotional offer?
- How do I make changes to the content block?
- How do I delete added images?
- How to change the order of the images?
- How do I permanently delete an added content box?
- How to add a logo?
- How do I add a main banner?
- How to add contact information?
- Why is there two separate fields for a web address?
- How do I add address and map information?
- How do I add a link to documents and presentations?
- How do I add contacts?