- Want to find a job?
- Career counselling
Discover yourself and your potential!
You have no previous work experience and would like to know what jobs are available and which one would be right for you? Or do you feel that your current job or career choice has not been the right one for you? Would you like to find out what your skills and strengths are, and what opportunities you have for development? Then talk to one of our career advisers.
When to take part in career guidance?
Take part in career counselling if you want:
- discover suitable job opportunities and think about your suitability for the job you want;
- learn about your skills and knowledge to keep up with changes in the world of work;
- consider the options for moving into learning and how to balance time between work and learning;
- find new opportunities if, for whatever reason, you can no longer work in your old job;
- set goals and an action plan to achieve your career dreams.
To take part, choose a time that suits you from the calendar below. You can choose whether you want to talk to a career counsellor by phone or online . The online meeting will take place in a Microsoft Teams environment, and a camera and microphone are essential. Once you have registered, we will also send you an email notification. You can register up to one hour before the service starts.