- Kuku Trading OÜ
Kuku Trading OÜ
sales and merchandising specialist
Core Responsibilities of the role:
- Working in a small team to provide beautiful greetings cards and gift bags to our customers in the Baltic states plus Sweden and Finland
- Picking and packing goods
- Driving a small van to deliver to our customers in Estonia
- Merchandising (refreshing displays in stores)
- Liaising with and listening to our customers to ensure the products we are delivering meet their needs
- Pricing goods
- Keeping the office and warehouse environment clean and well organised
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of our operations
- We are a growth-oriented company – so we would expect you to be working hard as part of a team and having fun whilst doing it
Experience in some of the following fields will help with the role:
- Retail, concession or wholesale businesses
- Customer Service
- Great communication skills, an open person even if language skills are not so strong
- Confidence in using simple Excel files
- Attention to detail
- Driver’s license – able to drive with a manual gearbox
- Should be fluent in ONE of the following languages: Russian, English or Estonian, and ready to try using the others. If you are newly arrived from Ukraine we would definitely support you in learning some Estonian language.
Salary c. 1000-1200 net per month. Let’s talk!
If you need more information on how to apply for a job, how to prepare your application documents or how to go to a job interview, you will find the information you need. You can watch a range of career-related videos, try an asynchronous job interview with an artificial intelligence and, if you want, take part in workshops or career advice sessions until 22 April, subject to availability.