- You will be calculating the loads and the stresses acting on the building, analysis for the loads, design of sections of structures to sustain the loads; creating detailed drawings and specifications.
(the vacancy is for a person already located in Estonia)
- higher education in construction;
- previous experience with BIM, knowledge of Revit is considered a plus;
- excellent organizational and communication skills;
- ability to check and review own work;
- fluency in English;
- interesting projects in different countries;
- a team of skillful and experienced engineers;
- opportunity to develop professionally;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive salary;
More Expo showcases
If you need more information on how to apply for a job, how to prepare your application documents or how to go to a job interview, you will find the information you need. You can watch a range of career-related videos, try an asynchronous job interview with an artificial intelligence and, if you want, take part in workshops or career advice sessions until 22 April, subject to availability.