- | Changemakers Academy
Webinar Timetable 16. january 2021
Webinar Live Stream
We will start soon - on January 16 at 10.00
Today's goal is to give you a good and strong foundation in terrorism, which you can use in companies and develop in the process. We get to know and get acquainted with the exciting and diverse world of marketing. We are talking about marketing in a broader and bigger picture, as well as where marketing is moving forward.
Questions can be asked throughout the event in the SLI.DO environment at code # 45620
Marketing in General | Mihkel Kahju
- What is marketing?
- What does it contain?
- Overview of the Estonian media landscape
- The nature of different media Use of different media in different phases
Questions & Answers | Mihkel Kahju
- What is your most successful marketing campaign?
- If you have a start-up product and you want to go to a foreign market, where would you start?
- How do you think you can completely replace a person in the field of marketing?
- If market research is needed, which channels should be used?
Social Media Marketing | Emily Sepp
For social media beginners:
- From experience on social media
- How to get started
- Selection of social media channels
- Examples of a social media post and campaign
- Who to follow on social media
Questions & Answers | Emily Sepp
- How to assess the impact of social media?
- How to choose the right language on social media in Estonia?
- Where can I get information to learn more about social media marketing?
- What determines the success of social media?
- What is the average conversion rate for your social media campaigns?
- How can you start making money with Instagram?
- How to get offers and lots of followeri?
- How Expensive is Social Media Marketing?
- Can everything be marketed on social media?
Guerrilla Marketing | Eva Ladva
The Guerrilla marketing is a collection of marketing communication techniques that seek to achieve the greatest possible and measurable result with the smallest possible budget and using non-traditional channels and methods.
Guerrilla marketing campaigns are based on clever and unexpected ideas and are carried out mainly with time and energy and a small marketing budget. In most cases, the aim of the guerrilla campaign is to gain attention and thus a viral marketing effect, which in turn receives more attention from the public and the media and generates tens and even hundreds of times more revenue in terms of media coverage than the original costs of the campaign.
Questions & Answers | Eva Ladva
- What is the most unsuccessful marketing campaign in Estonia that you know?
- Is the shock in advertising acceptable?
The marketing webinar 2020 can be followed here! To make viewing easier, we've split the webinar into video clips by performer.
They got to know and get acquainted with the exciting and diverse world of marketing. There was talk of marketing in general and the big picture, as well as where marketing is moving forward